Monday, March 23, 2009

Something Else That’s Tricky

I tell you, the more I see that can be done via the computer, the more I am amazed. Coming from someone who didn’t get a TV in his home until well into high school and his first cell phone at 63, it’s incredible what can be done these days. And even though I’m not too sure how it’s done, I highly recommend hiring someone who does.

My biggest technical accomplishment of late is actually this blog. Of course my son-in-law set it up and then showed me how to log in and post, but I’m still very proud of myself. And I think it's things like graphics and cool website design that make an enormous difference when trying to stand out against the competition.

So, like I said, if there is no one doing that for you now, it’s something you need to have. That is, if you want to stand out. Which I, again, highly recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment