Saturday, March 7, 2009

If I Can, You Can

Hey, yall. Sandra here. I wanted to get in on this new blog thing by writing a post for all you non-technical people out there. Now, I have to say that our website is so easy to use that it makes me rethink everything I thought I knew about computers and such. The term is user friendly, I guess, and we definitely have that all locked up and in the bag! You just click and go – it couldn’t be easier.

My question is, is this how it’s always been and I am just so behind the times? Having a very technically savvy daughter and an even more technically savvy son-in-law, I feel out of the loop most times, although I’m slowly getting to understand more and more. And the Internet craze is starting to make more sense.

I do know how to work the printers, though; in case you were starting to write me off for a stupid old lady. And I figured out how to post on our blog page! Anyway, I wanted to say that I think there is hope for the people who consider themselves technically challenged, as I did for the longest time. Hang in there, friends. If I can do it, anyone can!

No comments:

Post a Comment