Sunday, March 1, 2009

Mountain Valley Blog Here We Come

I wanted to explain who we are and why it is we’re doing a blog. My family and I own Mountain Valley Advertising, a small advertising and printing company. Like I said, we are small but lively and we want to continue to grow and prosper.

My daughter Angela is the real reason behind this blogging effort. She says it will enhance our online presence, only to add value to our new(ish) website and to get Mountain Valley’s name out there.

She’s right, I guess because essentially, it’s free advertising. Not that we’re condoning free advertising – that would hurt our business! But free advertising for an advertising company is grand. And since I’m new to this whole technical/website/graphics thing, it’s a great start for a small little company looking to expand.

No comments:

Post a Comment